Friday, January 06, 2006

Magpie Leanings - Collecting and Creating

I have been out collecting pine cones. Ever since
childhood I have collected this and that, and used to
record things in diaries, on pages, etc. What fun it was.
I come from a big family and there was always
someone to play with. We played make believe until
it was dark in summer and never, ever, wanted to come
back inside. Never enough time for creativity and
collecting, exploring and make believe. It was so
much fun. I've loved reading other's posts here too.
Fond childhood memories all round.
copyright Monika Roleff 2006.

2 Comments:

At 4:36 AM, Blogger Heather Blakey said...

Gorgeous Monika.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger Ashleyshea said...

I see you've found some treasures in the forest. There are so many treasures scattered about. I especially love the ones that just seem to put themselves in my path. I have a favorite I'll have to take a picture of an share on here. Thank you for sharing yours.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home